Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers, including a NASA-funded team member, have discovered a new class of Jupiter-sized planets floating alone in the dark of space, away from the light of a star.
- Astronomer Bennett's team discovers new class of planetsWed, 18 May 2011, 13:38:13 EDT
- Lost in space: Rogue planet spotted?Wed, 14 Nov 2012, 9:05:53 EST
- Scientists discover new planet orbiting dangerously close to giant starTue, 18 Nov 2008, 14:52:25 EST
- Earth-like planets are right next doorWed, 6 Feb 2013, 11:35:11 EST
- Before they were starsTue, 10 Jan 2012, 18:33:28 EST