Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 18:50 in Astronomy & Space
An astronomy team led by Dan Coe, formerly of JPL, has created one of the sharpest and most detailed maps of dark matter in the universe.
- Getting a full picture of an elusive subjectWed, 14 Mar 2012, 14:36:37 EDT
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- Dark matter lens used to measure age of universeMon, 1 Mar 2010, 16:29:26 EST
- Dark matter made visible before the final cutMon, 7 Jan 2013, 11:03:22 EST
- Search for dark matters moves one step closer to detecting elusive particle Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 9:35:16 EDT