Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 20:16 in Astronomy & Space
An example of a rampart crater is the ridge in this image from the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera on NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.
- Craters young and old in Sirenum FossaeWed, 3 Feb 2010, 9:45:24 EST
- LRO's first moon imagesThu, 2 Jul 2009, 15:14:52 EDT
- NASA's LRO mission gets a sunrise view of Tycho crater's peakThu, 30 Jun 2011, 17:38:29 EDT
- NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter brings 'earthrise' to everyoneSat, 21 Apr 2012, 15:32:05 EDT
- Researchers estimate ice content of crater at moon's south poleThu, 21 Jun 2012, 9:34:30 EDT