Monday, October 6, 2008 - 13:07 in Astronomy & Space
As major league baseball readies for the World Series, NASA's Cassini team will come to bat twice this month when the spacecraft flies by Saturn's geyser moon, Enceladus.
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Jets on Saturn's moon Enceladus not geysers from underground ocean, says studyWed, 24 Jun 2009, 13:38:24 EDT
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Strongest evidence yet indicates icy Saturn moon hiding saltwater ocean Wed, 22 Jun 2011, 13:36:36 EDT