Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 09:21 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists and engineers on NASA's Phoenix Mars Mission spent the weekend examining how the icy soil on Mars interacts with the scoop on the lander's robotic arm, while trying different techniques to deliver a sample to one of the instruments.
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Scientists map soils on an extinct American volcanoMon, 20 Oct 2008, 11:36:06 EDT