Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 16:28 in Astronomy & Space
NASA scientists have concluded that at least one of the large lakes observed on Saturn's moon Titan contains liquid hydrocarbons, and have positively identified the presence of ethane.
- Avoid swimming in interplanetary lakesTue, 21 Sep 2010, 14:38:12 EDT
- Cassini instrument confirms liquid surface lake on TitanWed, 30 Jul 2008, 13:36:52 EDT
- NASA research estimates how long Titan's chemical factory has been in businessWed, 25 Apr 2012, 14:35:26 EDT
- Caltech scientists measure changing lake depths on TitanThu, 15 Jul 2010, 0:43:22 EDT
- Caltech scientists discover fog on TitanFri, 18 Dec 2009, 9:24:23 EST