Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 22:35 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists relishing confirmation of water ice near the surface beside NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander anticipate even bigger discoveries from the robotic mission in the weeks ahead.
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Mars data published in Science this weekThu, 2 Jul 2009, 18:45:37 EDT