Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:49 in Astronomy & Space
New findings from NASA's CloudSat and other Earth observing satellites offer important insights into this year's record reduction of Arctic sea ice, global rainfall patterns and the effects of pollution on clouds.
- NASA's CloudSat satellite sees a powerful heat engine in Typhoon MalakasFri, 24 Sep 2010, 16:43:49 EDT
- NASA's CloudSat satellite and GRIP Aircraft profile Hurricane KarlFri, 17 Sep 2010, 15:57:20 EDT
- Satellites illuminate pollution's influence on cloudsTue, 27 May 2008, 11:56:23 EDT
- 2 NASA satellites see Edzani power up in clouds and rainfallThu, 7 Jan 2010, 17:15:43 EST
- Igor now a Category 4 hurricane with icy cloud tops and heavy rainfallMon, 13 Sep 2010, 17:01:34 EDT