Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
Metallic blobs that rise from Earth's core might help explain the mysterious innards of other planets, new research suggests.
- Ancient blob-like creature of the deep revealed by scientistsWed, 4 Aug 2010, 9:25:25 EDT
- Building blocks of early Earth survived collision that created moonMon, 20 Feb 2012, 7:33:15 EST
- Mysterious space blob discovered at cosmic dawnWed, 22 Apr 2009, 15:37:36 EDT
- The end of planet formation, as told by trace elements from the mantles of Earth, the moon and MarsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:40:07 EST
- Scientists probe Earth's coreWed, 28 Apr 2010, 11:56:56 EDT