Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 13:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Since Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, the popular imagination has been alive with stories of mad scientists and the chilling experiments they conduct. But sometimes, real life is even more frightening than fiction.
- Nanotech medicineTue, 18 Jan 2011, 11:41:53 EST
- 'Lost' Miller-Urey experiment created more of life's building blocksThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:38 EDT
- Researchers wanted: Humans need not apply?Mon, 6 Apr 2009, 18:06:39 EDT
- Feeling chills in response to musicTue, 7 Dec 2010, 18:33:36 EST
- 'Losing yourself' in a fictional character can affect your real lifeMon, 7 May 2012, 14:33:58 EDT