Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:03 in Psychology & Sociology
A Japanese mathematician claims to have the proof for the ABC conjecture, a statement about the relationship between prime numbers that has been called the most important unsolved problem in number theory.
- New math theories reveal the nature of numbersThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:11:37 EST
- New record in the area of prime number decomposition of cryptographically important numbersFri, 8 Jan 2010, 3:49:33 EST
- London murders: Stats theory shows numbers are predictableTue, 17 Mar 2009, 20:43:55 EDT
- Math formula gives new glimpse into the magical mind of RamanujanMon, 17 Dec 2012, 11:05:05 EST
- A trillion trianglesTue, 22 Sep 2009, 1:57:25 EDT