Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 17:00 in Biology & Nature
Throughout Australia, a tiny wasp stings and paralyzes redback spiders before laying an egg that develops into a larva and slowly devours the dangerous arachnids, Australian researchers have announced.
- Aussie wasp on the hunt for redback spidersTue, 11 Sep 2012, 12:10:05 EDT
- Survival of the fittest: Predator wasps breed at the expense of spider juvenilesMon, 4 Feb 2013, 11:04:51 EST
- Male Australian redback spiders employ courtship strategies to preserve their lifeThu, 22 Oct 2009, 12:36:16 EDT
- 2 new beautiful wasp species of the rare genus AbernessiaMon, 25 Nov 2013, 12:56:57 EST
- A whole new meaning for thinking on your feetMon, 12 Dec 2011, 14:36:18 EST