Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
A research vessel testing its underwater mapping equipment recently made a remarkable discovery: the wreck of the Terra Nova, the famed ship that took British explorer Robert Falcon Scott on his fateful voyage to Antarctica a century ago.
- Captain Scott's century-old collections suggests marine life is capturing more carbonTue, 22 Feb 2011, 12:34:27 EST
- UBC underwater robot to explore ice-covered ocean and Antarctic ice shelfWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:06 EDT
- Census of Marine Life explorers find hundreds of identical species thrive in both Arctic, AntarcticSun, 15 Feb 2009, 13:31:10 EST
- Biomedical research profits from the exploration of the deep seaWed, 19 Nov 2008, 11:37:58 EST
- Clemson faculty explore how to convert shipping containers into emergency housingFri, 15 Jan 2010, 17:24:23 EST