Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Samples of plankton collected in the Arctic Ocean near Norway revealed something surprising: single-celled creatures that belonged thousands of miles to the south where the conditions are balmier.
- Tropical plankton invade Arctic watersTue, 24 Jul 2012, 18:34:19 EDT
- Observing Arctic ice-edge plankton blooms from spaceFri, 4 Mar 2011, 10:34:43 EST
- Large variations in Arctic sea iceThu, 4 Aug 2011, 15:36:29 EDT
- Arctic climate under greenhouse conditions in the Late CretaceousThu, 9 Jul 2009, 9:18:50 EDT
- Ancient blob-like creature of the deep revealed by scientistsWed, 4 Aug 2010, 9:25:25 EDT