Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 22:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists, engineers, and technology gurus make crucial contributions to the Olympic Games, bringing fresh insight to coaches and athletes at each new round of the international competition.
- Breaking news: Study revives Olympic prospects for amputee sprinterFri, 16 May 2008, 10:35:34 EDT
- Asthma is the most common chronic disease among Olympic athletesFri, 3 Aug 2012, 3:21:25 EDT
- Athletes, spectators faced unprecedented air pollution at 2008 Olympic GamesFri, 19 Jun 2009, 13:40:40 EDT
- 'Top secret' technology to help US swimmers trim times at Beijing OlympicsFri, 8 Aug 2008, 11:29:25 EDT
- New study finds increase in track-related injuries among youth in the United StatesFri, 6 Jul 2012, 8:35:08 EDT