Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 22:00 in Biology & Nature
The quest to create a wild mane of curls for Merida, the redheaded heroine of the animated film "Brave," became a full-blown obsession for Pixar's scientists and artists.
- Study finds young children can develop full-blown OCDTue, 30 Sep 2008, 11:22:03 EDT
- Wild animals age tooTue, 10 May 2011, 10:02:09 EDT
- Horse whisperers, lion tamers not needed: Scientists find genetic regions that soothe savage beastsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 14:29:35 EDT
- Discovery of possible earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:43:41 EDT
- Captive hyenas outfox wild relativesMon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:23 EST