Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 12:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A newly identified googly-eyed artifact may have been used by the ancient Egyptians to magically protect children and pregnant mothers from evil forces.
- Ancient Egyptian cosmetics: 'Magical' makeup may have been medicine for eye diseaseMon, 11 Jan 2010, 13:37:02 EST
- Mummies' false toes helped ancient Egyptians walkSun, 13 Feb 2011, 19:31:20 EST
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- What scents did the ancient Egyptians use?Sun, 15 Mar 2009, 13:14:29 EDT
- Ancient bronze artifact from East Asia unearthed at Alaska archaeology site Mon, 14 Nov 2011, 12:37:47 EST