Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 13:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Pups in her womb, a large eye visible behind the rib cage, one baby stuck in the birth canal: all fossilized evidence that this ancient marine beast, the Ichthyosaur, died in childbirth.
- Fossil saved from mule track revolutionizes understanding of ancient dolphin-like marine reptileTue, 14 May 2013, 22:04:08 EDT
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County makes scientific history with 'pregnant plesiosaur'Thu, 11 Aug 2011, 17:32:44 EDT
- 'Anaconda' meets 'Jurassic Park': Study shows ancient snakes ate dinosaur babiesMon, 1 Mar 2010, 20:38:46 EST
- U of A researcher has rare evidence of dinosaur cannibalismTue, 6 Oct 2009, 15:58:15 EDT
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT