The island nation of Kiribati is one of the countries most threatened by rising sea levels. However, many of the floods it has seen may be due to a mix of natural variability and human activities, complicating the picture of how rising sea levels are endangering Kiribati and other island nations.
- Troubled islands: Hurricanes, oil spill and sea level riseFri, 29 Oct 2010, 13:33:07 EDT
- Melting ice on Arctic islands a major player in sea level riseWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:13 EDT
- What will climate change and sea level rise mean for barrier islands? Wed, 15 Jun 2011, 19:34:01 EDT
- Measuring sea-level rise in the FalklandsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:40:58 EDT
- Coastal barrier island researchers learn lessons from Ike destructionWed, 21 Jan 2009, 22:44:48 EST