Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 19:00 in Biology & Nature
Peeing while swimming in a lake may not just be taboo -- it could also be lethal, for the fish.
- First measurements of HAAs in urine of swimmers and pool workersWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:36:57 EDT
- Dead midges reveal living conditions of fishMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:29 EDT
- Great Lakes fish feed on invading shrimpTue, 22 Nov 2011, 17:36:14 EST
- Hebrew U. researcher creates 'boutique' fish farms to combat Lake Victoria's depleted fish suppliesTue, 9 Feb 2010, 16:51:33 EST
- Deadly fish virus now found in all Great LakesWed, 27 Jan 2010, 15:27:13 EST