Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 12:00 in Mathematics & Economics
What do music tastes and a flock of pigeons have in common? More than you might think, say researchers who are modeling the spread of music trends across the globe.
- Rhythm of life: Music shows potential in stroke rehabilitationTue, 6 Jul 2010, 0:28:47 EDT
- Background music can impair performance, cites new studyTue, 27 Jul 2010, 12:23:18 EDT
- Language of music really is universal, study findsThu, 19 Mar 2009, 12:32:11 EDT
- Theory: Music underlies language acquisitionTue, 18 Sep 2012, 20:04:20 EDT
- Taking up music so you can hearMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:01 EDT