Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 18:30 in Biology & Nature
Carnivorous plants can have valuable allies in ants, benefiting from their feces and janitor, bodyguard and cutthroat services, researchers say.
- For carnivorous plants, slow but steady wins the raceMon, 14 Sep 2009, 18:35:44 EDT
- From carnivorous plants to the medicine cabinet?Thu, 18 Feb 2010, 15:31:18 EST
- Carnivorous mammals track fruit abundanceMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:29 EDT
- Scientists think 'killer petunias' should join the ranks of carnivorous plantsFri, 4 Dec 2009, 9:55:34 EST
- Honeybees as plant 'bodyguards'Mon, 22 Dec 2008, 12:43:41 EST