Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 18:00 in Earth & Climate
Photographs snapped last week of the Antarctic Peninsula reveal a glittering landscape of ice and snow, crowned by rugged mountains rising majestically in the distance. Yet no human captured the stunning view — it was the work of machines.
- Phytoplankton is changing along the Antarctic PeninsulaThu, 12 Mar 2009, 15:06:24 EDT
- Ice shelves disappearing on Antarctic PeninsulaMon, 22 Feb 2010, 13:42:34 EST
- Climate-related changes on the Antarctic peninsulaMon, 16 Mar 2009, 15:44:07 EDT
- New climate history adds to understanding of recent Antarctic Peninsula warming Wed, 22 Aug 2012, 14:38:13 EDT
- New insight into accelerating summer ice melt on the Antarctic PeninsulaSun, 14 Apr 2013, 20:11:36 EDT