Italy's Mount Etna and Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano have been huffing and puffing their way into the news recently, spewing plumes of ash and dribbling lava in the latest flare-ups of eruptive activity that have been going on for years in the case of both volcanoes.
- Congo receives help from space after volcano eruptionFri, 22 Jan 2010, 10:38:23 EST
- Fledgling mantle plume may be cause of African volcano's unique lavaFri, 13 Mar 2009, 11:31:07 EDT
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT
- Marine scientists return from expedition to erupting undersea volcanoTue, 5 May 2009, 11:39:10 EDT
- Chile's Chaiten volcano one of scores of active volcanoes in region, says CU-Boulder professorWed, 7 May 2008, 9:28:39 EDT