Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 17:00 in Earth & Climate
When it comes to melting ice shelves in Antarctica, the danger comes from below, new research suggests.
- AGU: Elephant seals help uncover slower-than-expected Antarctic meltingThu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:41 EDT
- New insight into accelerating summer ice melt on the Antarctic PeninsulaSun, 14 Apr 2013, 20:11:36 EDT
- Ocean currents speed melting of Antarctic iceSun, 26 Jun 2011, 19:33:46 EDT
- Summer melt season is getting longer on the Antarctic Peninsula, new research shows.Wed, 27 Mar 2013, 16:53:18 EDT
- Greenland and Antarctic ice sheet melting, rate unknownMon, 16 Feb 2009, 12:14:48 EST