Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
When the ocean rose up and saved a Greek town from a marauding Persian army nearly 1,500 years ago, renowned Greek historian Herodotus chalked it up to an act of the gods.
- Warning signs from ancient Greek tsunamiFri, 20 Apr 2012, 23:33:08 EDT
- Warring Greeks find peace in ancient EgyptMon, 6 Dec 2010, 11:23:00 EST
- Tsunami generator will help protect against future catastropheTue, 23 Mar 2010, 13:37:58 EDT
- Tsunami waves reasonably likely to strike IsraelMon, 26 Oct 2009, 11:58:25 EDT
- 'Double tsunami' doubled Japan destructionMon, 5 Dec 2011, 19:55:41 EST