Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
Scientists recently confirmed that endangered scalloped hammerhead sharks have a fishy twin — a newfound species, still unnamed, that is distinct, yet very closely resembles the threatened sharks.
- Hammerhead shark study shows cascade of evolution affected size, head shapeTue, 18 May 2010, 11:40:23 EDT
- Hammerhead shark double whammyMon, 26 Mar 2012, 14:33:04 EDT
- University of Miami scientists track great hammerhead shark migrationMon, 28 Feb 2011, 1:02:07 EST
- Wide heads give hammerheads exceptional stereo viewFri, 27 Nov 2009, 0:22:26 EST
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST