Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 19:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Commercial beekeepers and environmental organizations are asking federal regulators to suspend use of a pesticide they say harms honeybees.
- Organic pesticides not always 'greener' choice, study findsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:31 EDT
- WHO pesticide regulations should be based on toxicity in humans, not ratsTue, 26 Oct 2010, 17:52:43 EDT
- Tobacco and its evil cousin, nicotine? They're good -- as a pesticide!Wed, 27 Oct 2010, 12:36:00 EDT
- Pesticides -- easier detection of pollution and impact in riversFri, 4 Sep 2009, 10:57:19 EDT
- Pesticides not yet proven guilty of causing honeybee declinesThu, 20 Sep 2012, 15:06:18 EDT