European researchers said Friday they have measured the speed of neutrinos and found the subatomic particles don't travel faster than light after all, refuting another team's measurements that prompted widespread disbelief among scientists last year.
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST
- Underground search for neutrino properties unveils first resultsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 15:34:32 EDT
- 'The era of neutrino astronomy has begun'Thu, 21 Nov 2013, 15:07:31 EST
- Chemist travels world to study mysterious properties of neutrinosTue, 19 Aug 2008, 14:56:53 EDT
- Measuring elusive neutrinos flowing through the Earth, physicists learn more about the sunFri, 7 Oct 2011, 13:35:53 EDT