Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 13:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The death rate of words has apparently increased recently while new entries into languages are becoming less common, both perhaps because of digital spell-checking, according to a Google-aided analysis of more than 10 million words.
- The right type of wordsThu, 8 Mar 2012, 13:33:52 EST
- Familiar and newly learned words are processed by the same neural networks in the brainSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:34:33 EDT
- Baby talk: The roots of the early vocabulary in infants' learning from speechThu, 30 Oct 2008, 13:08:28 EDT
- How do we understand written language?Wed, 16 Dec 2009, 10:37:52 EST
- Email language tips off work hierarchyTue, 14 Feb 2012, 14:34:54 EST