Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 12:00 in Astronomy & Space
Given the same raw materials, Mars would have been a better host for life to arise than Earth, which some scientists believe was too flooded for the chemistry of life to gain a toehold.
- The search for unusual alien life on Earth and life that can survive on MarsTue, 21 Apr 2009, 14:09:21 EDT
- Meteorites: Tool kits for creating life on EarthMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:38:01 EDT
- Complex systems and Mars missions help understand how life beganFri, 14 Nov 2008, 9:22:46 EST
- Early life on Earth may have developed more quickly than thoughtWed, 11 Nov 2009, 14:07:50 EST
- Early-Earth cells modeled to show how first life forms might have packaged RNAMon, 15 Oct 2012, 9:34:33 EDT