Monday, March 5, 2012 - 13:00 in Biology & Nature
Sea turtles are known for the amazing migrations they make, swimming long ocean distances to return to their birthplace to hatch their young.
- Migrating sea turtles have magnetic sense for longitudeThu, 24 Feb 2011, 13:06:02 EST
- Exeter study reveals US turtles' movementsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:33 EDT
- No place like home: New theory for how salmon, sea turtles find their birthplaceMon, 1 Dec 2008, 17:28:25 EST
- Ancient turtle migrated from Asia to America over a tropical ArcticSun, 1 Feb 2009, 4:24:06 EST
- Leatherback turtle migration study identifies Pacific danger zones for endangered speciesThu, 1 Mar 2012, 14:37:15 EST