Eat your heart out, Jules Verne: This week, a ship packed with scientists is setting out for a three-week Caribbean cruise to one of the most extreme and least explored places on Earth. It's a real-life trip that might have been ripped from the pages of the imaginative novelist's fantastical fiction.
- British scientific expedition discovers world's deepest known undersea volcanic ventsSun, 11 Apr 2010, 19:21:37 EDT
- Premiere for Europe: Jules Verne refuels the ISSWed, 18 Jun 2008, 11:30:18 EDT
- Expedition to Mid-Cayman Rise identifies unusual variety of deep sea ventsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 17:23:05 EDT
- Scientists locate apparent hydrothermal vents off AntarcticaWed, 3 Mar 2010, 12:11:36 EST
- EARTH: Tracking trace elements and isotopes in the oceansTue, 26 Apr 2011, 11:04:11 EDT