Friday, July 1, 2011 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
For one swimmer, a late night dip ended in a painful altercation with a cookie-cutter shark, the first documented case of the small shark nipping at a living human. But why did it happen?
- New study documents first cookiecutter shark attack on a live humanFri, 1 Jul 2011, 13:33:27 EDT
- New forensic technique gives clues about sharks from bite damageTue, 1 Dec 2009, 11:24:51 EST
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- Great white sharksWed, 10 Apr 2013, 16:07:22 EDT