Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 19:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Science editor Alan Boyle's Weblog: Should Japan's stricken nuclear reactors be entombed like the site of the Chernobyl accident? Experts say it's not time to take that option ... yet.
- Chernobyl's radioactivity reduced the populations of birds of orange plumageTue, 26 Apr 2011, 9:33:50 EDT
- Viewing Fukushima in the cold light of ChernobylWed, 21 Aug 2013, 15:34:49 EDT
- Discovery of the secrets that enable plants near Chernobyl to shrug off radiationWed, 8 Dec 2010, 12:10:11 EST
- Discovery of the secrets that enable plants near Chernobyl to shrug off radiationWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:29:46 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University researchers track Chernobyl falloutThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:44 EDT