Monday, November 2, 2009 - 14:35 in Biology & Nature
When they do their thing, female Chinese fruit bats add oral sex to get the males to prolong the act, scientists now find, suggesting the behavior confers evolutionary benefits.
- Seminal fluid secrets revealed -- new method identifies male proteins in female fruit flyTue, 29 Jul 2008, 1:28:43 EDT
- Battle of the sexes, fruit-fly styleWed, 24 Nov 2010, 0:22:01 EST
- UCSB scientists show that female fruit flies can be 'too attractive' to malesTue, 8 Dec 2009, 9:51:22 EST
- 'Paranoia' about rivals alters insect mating behaviorMon, 8 Aug 2011, 11:33:28 EDT
- Absent pheromones turn flies into lusty LothariosWed, 14 Oct 2009, 15:56:36 EDT