Tuesday, September 9, 2008 - 10:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Will the Large Hadron Collider save the world, or destroy it? Researchers and the general public struggle to figure out the practical impact of particle physics.
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- OU physicists develop rationale for the next-generation particle colliderTue, 2 Jul 2013, 20:34:09 EDT
- First results from Large Hadron Collider announcedMon, 26 Jul 2010, 13:08:54 EDT
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT