Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 19:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Sixteen years after Barbie dolls declared, "Math class is tough!" girls are proving that when it comes to math they are just as tough as boys.
- Elementary school women teachers transfer their fear of doing math to girlsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 15:33:16 EST
- Worldwide study finds few gender differences in math abilitiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 12:22:13 EST
- Tracking the reasons many girls avoid science and mathFri, 5 Sep 2008, 12:22:45 EDT
- Students' understanding of the equal sign not equal, prof saysTue, 10 Aug 2010, 12:29:47 EDT
- Study: Teachers unaware of growing gender gaps in classroomsThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:02 EDT