Monday, July 21, 2008 - 05:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Once better known for criticizing the Senate than for influencing it, John McCain has evolved into perhaps the chamber’s most influential member.
- Presidential candidates' health plans offer divergent approaches to health system reformThu, 2 Oct 2008, 9:35:39 EDT
- McCain health-care plan transforms US health insurance but few gains in numbers of insuredTue, 16 Sep 2008, 10:17:58 EDT
- MU expert says presidential debates likely to be as significant as 1960 Kennedy-Nixon debateTue, 23 Sep 2008, 13:21:44 EDT
- Endorsement effects: Are voters influenced by newspaper picks?Wed, 29 Oct 2008, 12:57:25 EDT
- Report offers advice to McCain, Obama on science and technology appointmentsWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:36:27 EDT