Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's visit to Iraq for talks with commanders of a war he long opposed follows the prime minister's apparent endorsement of his troop withdrawal plan and a shift by the White House away from refusing to discuss that option.
- Get an ENT to the White House: Experts discuss presidential struggles with otolaryngologic disordersTue, 23 Sep 2008, 12:02:32 EDT
- Presidential candidates' health plans offer divergent approaches to health system reformThu, 2 Oct 2008, 9:35:39 EDT
- Deaths to local soldiers matter in shaping war opinionThu, 15 Oct 2009, 14:17:05 EDT
- 4 in 10 voters don't see either Obama or McCain health-care plan as better for themThu, 2 Oct 2008, 10:22:52 EDT
- MU expert says presidential debates likely to be as significant as 1960 Kennedy-Nixon debateTue, 23 Sep 2008, 13:21:44 EDT