Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 19:14 in Physics & Chemistry
A new class of chemical catalysts that promote the powerful olefin metathesis reaction has been discovered by a team of Boston College and MIT scientists, opening up a vast new scientific platform to researchers in medicine, biology and materials.
- New catalysts promise faster, cleaner and more efficient research platformSun, 16 Nov 2008, 13:35:39 EST
- Sustainable new catalysts fueled by a single protonWed, 13 Feb 2013, 15:33:27 EST
- Breakthrough in designing cheaper, more efficient catalysts for fuel cellsThu, 23 Feb 2012, 16:34:20 EST
- Water acts as catalyst in explosivesFri, 20 Mar 2009, 15:09:03 EDT
- A thin-skinned catalyst for chemical reactionsThu, 13 Dec 2012, 10:04:52 EST