Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 09:35 in Health & Medicine
Prompt treatment of a microbe that causes stomach ulcers and other ailments can reverse damage to the lining of the stomach and ultimately prevent one of the most lethal forms of cancer from developing there, MIT researchers have concluded.
- Early treatment of stomach infection may prevent cancerThu, 1 May 2008, 6:14:29 EDT
- Ulcer-causing bacteria tamed by defect in cell-targeting abilityMon, 21 Nov 2011, 16:41:52 EST
- Going from ulcers to cancerFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:51 EDT
- Stomach ulcer bug causes bad breathMon, 24 Nov 2008, 0:37:34 EST
- New pathogen from pigs' stomach ulcersMon, 9 Jun 2008, 6:22:14 EDT