How One Bodybuilder Died from Drinking Too Many Protein Shakes

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 16:22 in Health & Medicine

A 25-year-old woman in Australia died after consuming too much protein, in the form of shakes, supplements and protein-packed foods, the New York Post reported yesterday.

Read the whole article on Live Science

More from Live Science

Latest Science Newsletter

Get the latest and most popular science news articles of the week in your Inbox! It's free!

Check out our next project, Biology.Net