Tuesday, October 8, 2013 - 12:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A geophysicist looking at old measurements of the Earth's magnetic fields stumbled upon evidence that dodos may have gone extinct about a generation after they were previously thought to have disappeared.
- What a bunch of dodos!Mon, 25 Mar 2013, 21:31:34 EDT
- Mass extinction victim survives! Snail long thought extinct, isn'tFri, 3 Jun 2011, 11:36:45 EDT
- First measurement of magnetic field in Earth's coreThu, 16 Dec 2010, 15:21:25 EST
- Researchers pinpoint date and rate of Earth's most extreme extinctionThu, 17 Nov 2011, 21:31:53 EST
- Megavolcanoes tied to pre-dinosaur mass extinctionThu, 21 Mar 2013, 14:37:51 EDT