Friday, September 27, 2013 - 15:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Displeased with the Leicester Cathedral's tomb design, some members of the Richard III Society are reportedly pulling their funds from the medieval king's reinterment.
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT
- King Richard III found in 'untidy lozenge-shaped grave'Thu, 23 May 2013, 23:04:41 EDT
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- Human remains discovered in search for King Richard IIIWed, 12 Sep 2012, 9:10:07 EDT
- Tut, tut: Microbial growth in pharaoh's tomb suggests burial was a rush jobWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:38:35 EDT