Wednesday, July 3, 2013 - 22:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
An undergraduate archaeology student has unearthed a 1,800-year-old statue from the Roman Empire.
- Archaeologists unearth carved head of Roman god in ancient rubbish dumpThu, 4 Jul 2013, 14:24:37 EDT
- Hebrew U. archaeological excavations uncover Roman temple in Zippori (Sepphoris)Mon, 11 Aug 2008, 10:21:39 EDT
- Research unearths terrace farming at ancient desert city of PetraWed, 2 Jan 2013, 15:03:36 EST
- Figurines of Aphrodite from the era of the Roman Empire discovered in HipposMon, 14 Sep 2009, 10:21:28 EDT
- Cave's climate clues show ancient empires declined during dry spellFri, 5 Dec 2008, 15:22:10 EST