Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 16:51 in Psychology & Sociology
Parents sometimes want their kids to fulfill their own broken dreams.
- Parents rationalize the economic cost of children by exaggerating their parental joyWed, 2 Mar 2011, 16:08:38 EST
- Parents gone wild? Study suggests link between working memory and reactive parentingThu, 3 Dec 2009, 11:29:26 EST
- Study shows link between working memory and reactive parentingTue, 8 Dec 2009, 14:08:47 EST
- BUSM researchers find parental dementia may leadWed, 18 Feb 2009, 18:15:42 EST
- Seeking to be the 'perfect parent' not always good for new moms and dadsTue, 29 Nov 2011, 15:34:01 EST