Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Up to 1 in 6 skulls unearthed in Scandinavia from the Neolithic period show evidence of routine, everyday violence.
- The putative skull of St. Bridget can be questionedTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:46:41 EST
- MU study identifies protective factors that help women recover from childhood violenceThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:39:10 EDT
- Women who experience gender-based violence have higher incidence of anxiety, substance use disordersTue, 2 Aug 2011, 17:05:40 EDT
- Piecing together an extinct lemur, large as a big baboonMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:17 EDT
- Violence against women impairs children's healthThu, 11 Sep 2008, 11:16:57 EDT