Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
Men with erectile dysfunction may be at greater risk for hospitalization with heart problems.
- Erectile dysfunction may signal a broken heartMon, 19 May 2008, 17:28:50 EDT
- Erectile dysfunction strong predictor of death, cardiovascular outcomesMon, 15 Mar 2010, 17:55:51 EDT
- Mayo Clinic study finds younger men with erectile dysfunction at double risk of heart diseaseMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:29:17 EST
- When erectile dysfunction isn't whole storyTue, 23 Aug 2011, 14:37:07 EDT
- Erectile dysfunction drug improves exercise tolerance in young people with congenital heart diseaseThu, 10 Mar 2011, 13:07:30 EST