Monday, January 28, 2013 - 15:34 in Health & Medicine
A speechless 19th century patient who helped scientists uncover the brain region responsible for language has been identified.
- Polygamy hurt 19th century Mormon wives' evolutionary fitnessTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:23:25 EST
- Brain implant reveals the neural patterns of attentionWed, 24 Feb 2010, 12:39:58 EST
- Patients who recover well from head injury never feel quite the sameWed, 10 Sep 2008, 14:21:53 EDT
- Optimizing patient outcomes after therapeutic hypothermia for traumatic brain injuryTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:37:21 EST
- Challenges of identifying cognitive abilities in severely brain-injured patientsTue, 14 Feb 2012, 0:32:28 EST